Automatically colour your chocolate moulds, blisters and products with the new BETEC Robospray
Your employees will no longer have to spend hours bent over the products. And the spray mist is also a thing of the past. The Robospray draws all the decorations itself, in an enclosed and filtered booth. Extra marks for ergonomics, safety, hygiene and production rate in other words.
The Robospray comprises:
- a cooled infeed belt
- a centering unit
- an enclosed spray booth
- large touchscreen with colour display to set parameters and choose patterns
- a filter booth that keeps the spray booth free of mist
- an outfeed belt
To achieve the perfect result:
- Put the polycarbonate moulds, blisters or products to be decorated or coloured on the cooling conveyor.
- Choose your decoration pattern on the display or add a new pattern.
- Watch how the centering unit positions the mould in the right place in the spray booth after cooling.
- Admire the mechanical Picasso in action: the Robospray decorates or colours the product automatically, while the filter keeps the booth free of mist.
- Enjoy the edible work of art rolling off the conveyor.
Curious how the Robospray optimises and speeds up your decoration process? Send an email to email@example.com