B 800 XS
Had enough of ugly cavities in the bottom layer of your products? The BETEC Bottomer first gives your cakes and other products a chocolate coating before you completely enrobe them. Result? The most even layer you've ever seen. Because the plexiglass cover and heating lamps are removable, products can very easily be put in the chocolate tub manually, for example to produce clusters of nuts and raisins.
Did you know we can also integrate an XS model (extra small) of the Bottomer via a bypass in your existing production line as a second enrober belt? With one press of the touchscreen you can very simply switch between both enrobers and thus the different types of chocolate. This is a lot cheaper than installing an entire new enrobing line.
The Bottomer enrober:
- is easy to operate using the colour touchscreen
- has an accessible wiremesh belt
- easily integrates in an existing enrobing line
- is made from standard components
- is made of AISI 304 stainless steel
- meets CE-standards
- has a single- or three-phase 230/380V, 50/60 Hz connection
- melting kettle
- tempering machine (MT80 GPE, MT80 GPI, AT80 GPI or CAT 200)
- cooling belt or cooling tunnel