Rice cake inliner
Rice cakes with a layer of chocolate are divine, until you notice they're stuck together after enrobing. Your beautiful even layer of chocolate looks somewhat like the Himalayas. Thanks to our inliner for rice cakes this is now a thing of the past.
The machine positions the rice cakes neatly in a row, blows off the crusty bits and eliminates any broken ones. Rice cakes on top of each other? The inliner separates them. Broken rice cakes automatically end up in a collector under the inliner. The inliner also ensures small pieces do not end up in the enrober.
At the end of the line the rice cakes are fed in a staggered way: first the uneven lines, than the even ones, and then row per row. This puts enough space between the rice cakes before you enrobe them. The controlled, constant flow results in fewer blockages, and less waste and standstill. An absolute must have in other words.
The inliner for rice cakes:
- supplies rice cakes to the enrober at a regular tempo
- filters out any broken ones
- is easy to operate using the colour touchscreen
- is built with standard components
- is made of AISI 304 stainless steel
- meets CE-standards
- outfeed belts for broken rice cakes