Butter melting machine
It's logical: big blocks of butter melt slower. The melting capacity of some standard melting tanks is therefore lower, whereas you actually want to move full steam ahead. The solution? The BM 350 butter melting machine. During the melting process the machine moves the blocks to raise the temperature faster and the core heats up and melts easier.
The machine is loaded manually. You don’t need to worry about accidents because the safety valve keeps hands well away from the moving components. Maximum safety and maximum output: that's the BM 350.
The BM 350 butter melting machine:
- ensures a greater melting capacity for big blocks of butter
- is easy to operate using the colour touchscreen
- is made from standard components
- is made of AISI 304 stainless steel
- meets CE-standards
- has a three-phase 380-420 V 50/60 Hz connection
- melting kettle
- water-heated pipes