Cooling with extra-long infeed belt
The KT 450 is more than a cooling tunnel. Thanks to the extra long custom-made infeed belt with adjustable trembling table you can connect your dosing machine to the cooling tunnel. This lets you dose directly on the infeed belt of the cooling tunnel.
Depending on your needs, available space and your budget, the KT 450 is available in two models.
Do you work with smaller volumes and a smaller budget? In this case the basic model is the best choice. This model has a non-insulated chassis, the return belt of which is not cooled.
Or maybe you work with bigger volumes and a bigger budget? In this case the industrial model is what you need. It has a double-jacketed chassis and cooled return belt.
Both models are equipped with convection and radiation cooling. The water cooled bottom plate is optional.
The KT 450[1.8 + 6 + 1] is equipped with:
- an extra long infeed belt with a nose adjustable in height and length as well as an adjustable trembling table
- an electric connection (plug connection) to let the cooling belt and the dosing machine communicate with each other
- a food approved conveyor belt, and with a return belt that returns to the cooled space (in the industrial model)
- a belt scraper
- a PID temperature regulator
- hinged covers
- a detaching belt at the end of the tunnel
- automatic control
- pneumatic or mechanical tyre pressure
- radiation and/or convection cooling
- decorator (granulate and/or chocolate)
- extra cooling length (standard per 2 metres)
- water cooled bottom plate
- trembling table under the infeed belt of the cooling tunnel
- mobile vibrating system for blisters or polycarbonate moulds