Cooling tunnel - economic or industrial model
The cooling tunnel with convection and radiation cooling depending on your application and budget.
Whether you want to cool chocolate, cake, biscuits or other products, the KT 240 is always a smart move. Depending on your needs, available space and your budget the KT 240 is available in two models.
Do you work with smaller volumes and a smaller budget? In this case the economic model is the best choice. This model has a non-insulated chassis, the return belt of which is not cooled.
Do you work with bigger volumes and a bigger budget? In this case the industrial model is what you need. It has a double-jacket chassis and cooled return belt.
Both models are equipped with convection and radiation cooling. The water cooled bottom plate is optional.
The KT 240 is equipped with
- an infeed belt with a nose adjustable in height and length
- length-infeed belt of choice to decorate and/or dose on the cooling belt
- food approved conveyor belt, whereby the return belt returns to the cooled space (in the industrial model)
- belt scraper
- PID temperature regulator
- hinged covers
- tailored infeed belt for decorating
- detaching belt at the end of the tunnel
- pneumatic belt steering system
- pneumatic or mechanical belt tensioning
- radiation and/or convection cooling
- decorating machine (granulate and/or chocolate)
- extra cooling length per 1 to 2 metres
- water cooled bottom plate
- vibrating table under the infeed belt of the cooling tunnel
- mobile tremble system for blisters or polycarbonate shapes