KT 400 (Compound)
Cooling tunnel for imitation chocolate
In your atelier do you work with imitation chocolate or other products that set quickly? If so, a classic cooling tunnel is not the best solution. What is then? BETEC's KT 400 cooling tunnel obviously.
By convection cooling, the 4-metre long cooling section blows cold air directly onto the product to be cooled. And that's why it's best not to use real chocolate in this tunnel: it will not crystallise nicely.
Depending on your needs, available space and your budget, the KT 400 is available in two models.
Do you work with smaller volumes and a smaller budget? In this case the basic model is the best choice.
Or maybe you work with bigger volumes and a bigger budget? In this case the industrial model is what you need. It has a return belt to the cooled space.
The KT 400 cooling tunnel for imitation chocolate is equipped with:
- an infeed belt with a length of your choice and nose that is adjustable in length and height
- a food approved conveyor belt, with a return belt that returns to the cooled space (in the industrial model)
- adjustable conveyor speed
- a belt scraper
- a PID temperature regulator
- hinged covers
- a detaching belt at the end of the tunnel
- automatic control
- pneumatic or mechanical belt tension system
- convection cooling
- decorator (granulate and/or chocolate)
- extra cooling length (standard per 2 metres)
- water-cooled bottom plate